Monday, February 13, 2012

Some info about oxygen...

Did you know that the air we breath has 21% oxygen and then 79% other stuff?
So when Emylie was on 100% oxygen she was on pure oxygen.
Today she has been on 55-65% oxygen

When we talk about her oxygen saturations this indicates how much oxygen is in her blood. At home we like it 91-100%. Today they are tolerating 89-100%, although if she is at 92-93% they try to turn the oxygen level down and see if she maintains. Dr. Tell Bennet said "less is more."

6 comments:

  1. Emylie-
    Just want to tell you how much I Love You! You are such a sweet girl and you have the most beautiful smile! When I think about you I imagine your bright happy smile! When we get to see you, you always make me so happy. I am praying for you, sweetie. You are so special to me! You have an amazing spirit. Happy Valentine's Day!
    Love, Jen
    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emylie,
    Happy Valentine's Day! When I look at your picture on your blog and see your big smile, it makes me so happy. You are so cute! I hope you get better soon.
    We love you and are praying for you!
    Love,
    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Emylie,
    Hope you get better soooooo soon!
    Love,
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emylie,

    We pray for your speedy recovery this Valentine's night and for the many involved in your care.

    Love ya!

    the Kongaika's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emylie!
    You are the most cutest little girl I know. I always remember playing catch with you! I also love it when you cover your ears. You are so funny and cute! I really hope you get better. Have a wonderful Valentine's day! I love you!
    Love with all my heart,
    Jayden

    ReplyDelete