Friday, February 10, 2012

My heart hurts so bad. I am scared. I am worried. I am praying. I am hoping.

I am praying that Emylie gets better. Ellie asked me at the beginning of the week if Emylie was going to make it. I confidently told her yes. Last night I went home for a couple hours. I didn't have to say it, I am sure it was written on my face.

Ellie said, Mom she is going to make it. She has stuff she has to do first before it is her time. Little did Ellie know how much I needed to hear that. And how often I have and will continue to play it in my head.

4 comments:

  1. Ellie is a smart girl! Just stay strong we all know you can! Ellie is right Emylie has lots more to do, like meet Minnie!! Let me know if I can ever do anything to help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Melanie, I wish I could take all of this sadness away. Ellie is right on! I just love love love Emylie. She is so blessed to have YOU as her Mother. Her family is pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie, my heart is aching for you and sweet Emylie. Thank you for sharing about all you are going through, my heart is so heavy. You really are an amazing mom!!! We are praying for her and for you. We are thinking of you and your family. I want to help out. Please let me know what I/we can do. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie, I have been thinking about you guys all week and just got on here this morning. Now I know why. Can I come see you or bring you dinner or something. I know shift change is hard and thought maybe I could come bring you dinner or just be there so you have a shoulder to cry on for a minute, since I remember very well going through this stuff with Bri. If I can be of any help please call or text me, 801-448-1223, love Joanne (lots of prayers too)

    ReplyDelete