Saturday, June 11, 2011

How quickly things can change....

Emylie is doing well. She just finished her antibiotics for her 3rd UTI in 3 months. She went to the doctor yesterday for a well check. She got 4 vaccination shots and is now up to date - - yippee! Because of her limited feeling in her legs I think she felt pressure but no pain. At least I hope so, because she didn't cry.

She had a great day and didn't have any signs that she was in pain or that anything was out of the ordinary. The nurse that was with her last night said she did better through the night than she has in weeks. 7:30 am this morning Emylie spiked a fever of 103-104 degrees. It took Tylenol and Motrin to bring the fever down. Emylie's body is sensitive to change and she can go from fine to critical in a matter of minutes.

For now she is resting and I am praying she will be okay and we will not have to make a trip to the ER.

1 comment:

  1. You are in my prayers. I hope little Emylie starts feeling better. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete