Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Extreme MakeOver Is In TOWN!!!

ABC's Extreme MakeOver Home Edition is in Daybreak, Utah! Oh my goodness!! It is not very often that you get the opportunity to see Extreme Makeover in person. And since they were within a resonable driving distance, last night we decided to go take a look at the home they are building. Of coarse we were also hoping to see Ty, Michael or Paige (the three designers on this project). The excitement in the car on the way there was high. We were having fun talking about who we might see and how fun it would be.

When we got there, the inside of the home was being decorated. They were doing little finishing touches on the outside of the home and the landscaping was finished. We got to see the production manager/producer and meet one of the family's old neighbors. We did not get to see any designers. It was fun getting to be so close to what we love to watch on tv.
This morning I feel so much anxiety as I think of what that family is feeling and what they soon will feel as they get to see their new house. I am so excited for them!!! Holy Guacamole - their lives are never going to be the same. Did I tell you I am excited!

I wish I could be there when they say, "MOVE THAT BUS!!!!"


Even right now as I am typing, Emylie is saying, "move that bus!"

No comments:

Post a Comment