Friday, June 3, 2011

The Cookbooks are here!

I spoke with the trucking company this morning when they told me the cookbooks were out for delivery. I was thrilled. The excitement felt like Christmas Eve as a kid!
2 pallets of boxes filled with "Little Miracles - Recipes From The Heart" Cookbooks were delivered to Dave's work. And then loaded on a trailer and brought to my parents home. Where they will wait for each of you to take them home.


$20 per cookbook. The cookbooks are a 3-ring binder with dividers, helpful hints and of coarse...recipes. Over 1,000 recipes. They will be a welcome addition to any home. I have already bought three and can't wait for you to have your own. The will make great gifts.


If you would like to buy a Little Miracles Cookbook, please contact us. theselittlemiracles@gmail.com or 801-941-2423, Melanie or Dave.

Thanks again to all of you who helped create the cookbook by adding your recipes - we couldn't have done it without you.

1 comment: