Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What do you want to know? (28of31)

Do you ever find yourself not asking a question for fear of offending someone?

Do you want to know how something works?

Do you want to know how someone feels?

Do you want to look at someone because there is something different about them but then feel guilty for looking because they have something different about them?


Since Emylie's birth, I have been more aware of others around me. And when I see someone with differences, I want to ask questions, but don't want to offend them and sometimes don't know how. I think it is normal to be curious. I don't think all looks are meant to be negative, perhaps just inquisitive. There are some that I have felt are more approachable and so I ask. I want people to be able to ask me questions. So if you have a question, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment