Saturday, March 12, 2011

Keep the recipes coming!!

With 6 days left, we still need 164 additional contributors!!
So we are having a RAFFLE!
For every recipe you add you will get one entry into the raffle for a Pampered Chef Quick-Stir Pitcher (1 gallon) or the unreleased but very soon available Little Miracles Cookbook (sorry no picture available yet). (We will pick two winners)
1. Simply add your recipe(s) in typensave (click on link to right) or email them to theselittlemiracles@gmail.com What is your favorite recipe - you don't have to be the author, just one you like. :)
2. Leave a comment on this blog post with your contributor name, the number of recipes you added and your email so we can contact you if you win.
(If you have already added recipes - leave us a comment with your email and you will also be entered)
So if you haven't already - please start adding!




8 comments:

  1. Mel :) I put in 7 recipes yesterday! I've always wanted one of these pitchers... Let me know if you need more recipes - I've got a grundle I could share. Love you.
    bakingismytherapy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... yes Heidi I will say I want you to add more from your grundle of recipes. Everything you make is AMAZING!!! Love you! Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a friend of Heidi's. I emailed you 3 recipes. Kelly Walker kelly@walkerz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put in two recipes. Tricia Olsen- hungrytrish@hotmail.com

    Also, I have to agree with you Anna. Everything Heidi makes is awesome. You will sell a ton of these cookbooks with her recipes in them. :) Good luck! I'll check back in a few days and add a few more recipes if you need them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've added 23 recipes. Love you tons Mayna!
    And DUH! Heidi we want more!! Silly goose!
    endastory@hotmail.com
    -Enda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have emailed you a whole bunch! I lost count! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I belong to the Hansen Meadows ward and they told us you needed some help! I added 4 recipes. My email is megan_belle_rodgers@yahoo.com

    --Megan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I added some recipes! Your baby girl is so precious. I recognized her picture instantly. I just wanted to let you know our family was the very very lucky recipient of one of the trees from the Festival of Trees. It was delivered to us anonymously. The "Wii Tree." I guess the sale of our tree was the sponser for her, I don't know how that works. But I kept her picture under our tree the whole season! What a little angel! aubril@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete